Who Needs a Runway? Take Off From Where You Are
Helicopter pilots spring into action from where they are. They don’t need a runway. It’s their edge in battle. Marine chopper pilot Vernice “FlyGirl” Armour believes this metaphor is perfect for uncertain times where speed and agility are survival skills. FlyGirl fires up audiences with her energy and storytelling – relating hard-learned lessons with tactics for quickly adapting to the forces of change. This presentation is perfect for audiences navigating uncertainty or looking to accomplish audacious goals. FlyGirl will spark their courage and enthusiasm.
– Recognize and take decisive action to capitalize on defining moments
– No situation is ever perfect – gain momentum from where you are
– The three-step plan: Decide, Commit, and Execute…at speed
– Recognize and harness the talents of everyone around you
– How to create a “Zero to Breakthrough” culture
TAILORED TO THESE THEMES: Change, Inspiration, Overcoming Adversity, Innovation, Making Faster Decisions, Creating a High Performing Culture