LISA BODELL: Unleashing Innovation
LISA BODELL: When and Where Do You Do Your Best Thinking – Interactive Exercise
LISA BODELL: Protect Your Time –Action Step
LISA BODEL: How Do You Spend Your Day? Interactive Exercise
LISA BODELL: Communicating Simplicity
LISA BODELL: The Slow Pace of Fast Change
LISA BODELL: Freeing Up Hours of Time
LISA BODELL: One Small Change, Big Impact
If your organization is not innovating as fast as you’d like, it’s time to address it – before it’s too late. In most organizations, the very structures put in place to help them grow all too often hold them back. If you want people to approach change differently, you have to help them change their approach. In this presentation, Lisa Bodell delivers a high energy and inspiring call to arms to start a revolution in how we think and how we work. Lisa is founder and CEO of FutureThink, the largest source of innovation research, tools, and training in the world. Her insights help increase the capacity for innovation by shifting mindset and engaging everyone in the process of killing off the status quo. In this presentation, Lisa inspires people to think differently and provides the tools to solve problems that stand in the way of breakthrough innovation in your organization.
You will learn:
– How our current organizational values and structures, designed to help innovation take hold, often hold it back – and how to change that.
– How to unleash the dormant potential in teams by reigniting critical aptitudes such as curiosity, inquiry, and creative problem-solving.
– Practical yet provocative techniques for reinvention and innovation with current products and services.
– Proven methods that reignite change and transformation and make everyone a change agent.
– Examples of how even the smallest changes can have big impact.
– What’s holding your organization back from innovating through the use of online interactive exercises.