The rockstar attitude can be summed up in five words: There are no small moments. Every detail is critical. Everything you do matters. The world’s greatest pop and rock artists share that attitude – something drummer MARK SCHULMAN learned first-hand after years of touring with acts like Cher, P!NK, Foreigner, Simple Minds, Stevie Nicks, and Billy Idol. Great performers in business are called rockstars, but true rockstars can teach the business world a lot about leadership, teamwork, resilience, engagement, and performing at the highest levels. Mark’s ultra high-energy presentation is where music, video, audience interaction, and the secrets of rockstar performance collide. He inspires audiences to hack the rockstar attitude to discover the joy and success that comes when they’re fully engaged – on purpose. It’s as simple as ABC: Attitude.Behavior.Consequences. Mark shows how creating that attitude shift – and viewing what you’re doing everyday as a performance – will literally change your life.
Mark tailors his talk to meet every group’s individual needs. Sample takeaways:
– World class performance by rockstars is no accident; learn and apply their secrets.
– Techniques to immediately shift your attitude to achieve better outcomes.
– Bring rock ‘n’ roll confidence into your work and life.
– A simple pre-show exercise rockstars use to amp up performance and engagement.
– How to drive better performance in yourself and those around you.